Andalusians For Sale

Keberes' 2017 Spring Foal by Kairo AK - SOLD

Photo above shows the bloodlines of this cross with the 2015 colt in center.

Keberes is my foundation broodmare who was born in 1996. Her foals have not had to be advertised since the early 2000s. They usually sell by word of mouth, reservation, or a phone call. Keberes is truly one-of-a-kind and a horse of a lifetime. She is an incredible producer.

Colt Option - Kairo x Keberes D -  Due May 21, 2016. This will be our second breeding to the amazing black stallion Kairo. The first breeding resulted in a stunning golden bay colt named Zephyr who was sold sight unseen. Keberes will be 20 years old next year so grab one of these cherished bloodlines while you can! The foal will be good size (around 16 hds or more) with nice floating dressage movement, and should be a very elegant Spanish horse. Based on what I know about the parents color, the foal has a 50% chance of being grey and 25% chance brown (possibly golden brown) and 25% true black.  Both parents double registered in US (IALHA) and Spain (PRE approved with carta). 

Photos above of the 2015 colt Zephyr

Great opportunity to own a stunning PRE with amazing bloodlines. Keberes and Kairo produced a beautiful colt in 2015, Zephyr, who was sold sight unseen. He had a really nice personality, arched neck, gorgeous face, long legs, and nice movement.  Very few colts like him are born in the US each year.

The sire to Fantasia's 2016 foal is National Champion Kairo, a stunning young black stallion. Keberes D is also a National Champion and is a first generation import from Spain.

We're expecting this foal to be very traditional but large/tall (over 16 hands) with a pleasing personality. He/she will have alot of substance (good bone, wide chest, nice neck). Will also be "classic" type for dressage with rounded movement and easy collection.

Both parents are registered with IALHA as purebred Andalusian horses and both are registered with Spain and have their certified cartas from Spain.

Photo above of the 2016 filly Qayra

A $1,000 deposit will hold this foal for you and allows you to name the foal yourself (if you desire) when its born. We have a contract and live-foal guarantee. A veterinarian will certify your foal is healthy. You will need to purchase insurance for the foal since it will stay on the farm until weaning and possibly longer (up to 5 or 6 months) so you can ship a large, healthy foal. Foal is eligible for both IALHA and ANCCE (Spain) papers. We offer free board until the foal is 5 months old and ready to be shipped. Longer boarding arrangements available if needed.

You only have to browse our site to see the quality of the horses we produce. Here are some links to help you do your research. We welcome inquiries and any reasonable offer will be considered! Please call Donna at 214-282-9131 or email skyhorseranch@msn.com

Templates in Time